Monday, March 14, 2011

hi, I don't know what to say...

hi, I JUST GOT BACK MY WATCH, because my mom dosn't want me wearing it to bed anymore! (of coarse, I do have this very red and bumpish rash on my wrist contained in a circular shape and some patches making a ring around it where the straps would be, and every morning I wash the thing but by the next day there is a thin layer of skin on the back of it AGAIN, but ITS A WAY OF LIFE FOR ME!
ITS MY ALARM IN THE MORNING! ITS MY CONFORT WHILE WAITING FOR THINGS TO END! IT IS MY ASSURANCE OF REALITY,- sometimes, but only when I want it to be, which is rare! BUT THE RASH DOSN'T HURT! it just oozes and eats up my skin... but it dosn't bleed! (unless you pick at it)) so, she's afraid of me getting a staff infection, and I'm like "will it make me die or something? because I really don't care" and she says that I could lose my hand and I'm like "WAT?!?!?!?!?!" then, "your kidding right" and I found that she wasn't and I was like "GWAPH!" (that means baby graph) so, to me losing either one of my hands is a fate waaaay worse then death! and then she hid it from me, until I realised that that was my alarm in the morning! so, speaking of that... I got up late this morning because in my dream my alarm went off when it did in real life, so in both my dream and real life I turned it off, and continued washing the dishes, and the sink was where my stove is, and in the other room Bart Rathbone, a guy from Adventures in Odyssey, and "happy peppy gary" and "happy peppy beth" from farily odd parents (I had to look up their names because I havn't watched the show in forever, but I used to all the time,(there they are), and they were having a court case!

some where along the dream I remember yelling out "THE MONEY'S COUNTERFEIT!" and, pretty much it, that was! (YODA) so, TODAY I GOT A SIGNED PIANO PIECE CALLED WINTER RHAPSODY! AND I'M 4501 DAYS OLD!!! (gotta get used to that 5 in the hundreds place!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment