Tuesday, March 15, 2011

hi! RICE AND POTATOES!

hi, remember when I said the thing about eating only rice for a while (with minor toppings, and of coarse that doesn't include beverages) well, I have been inspired by the potato guy who ate them only for 60 days, and I thing I WILL DO IT! ONLY RICE, with some toppings, the largest thing by far being small chunks of mango, and toppings mainly being sauce, to keep up protein, and I might make the occasional shake, but not containing any ice cream, only fruit and milk! and it will be liquid, so it won't really count, but I will try drinking primarily water! I think I'll pack my lunch! =D! post scriptum- I played king ball today! and we were winning, but within  the last 5 minuets, WE LOST EVERYTHING! EVEN THE HOOP! but its all fun! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment