Monday, March 21, 2011

OMLET GRAPES!!!!! I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST!!!! THAT WOULD OF RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?! THATS ONE OF MY REASONS FOR LIVING!!!!! (what? do I need reasons you ask? WELL I never actually said it was one of my only reasons, don't worry, I have many others!) maybe not as many as other people though, but I still have other reasons! so, anyways, enough of that, I- wow, I didn't have dinner and I'm not even hungry! that's absurd! but true! wow! well anyways, just spelling absurd is absurd, like spelling awkward is awkward, and taking the time to spell ridiculous with out spell check, IS REALLY RIDICULOUS!!! and spelling 89millionAnd7 IS AWESOME! I mean, 89millionAnd7, awesome, whats the difference? =D! if anybody gives me a mean answer, then LIKE I SAID, THIS IS A REASON! if you just gave me a very rude answer to that, then GO CRAWL IN A SMALL HOLE IN THE ICE FOR 35 1/2 DAYS AND EAT- you know what, I'M NOT EVEN GOING THERE! okay, so, um, I'M TIRED, AND 4508 DAYS OLD!!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment