Thursday, March 17, 2011

afaewuhfakjsbd,vkuhsefamsdhgckuzslfna,ksjehgdckB

another post which I am not sure what to name. so, today was SAINT PATRICK'S DAY, which I TOTALLY forgot about, but luckily I had bits and pieces of it various places. so, strange thing... a annoying teacher of mine was asking me if I was depressed a few days ago... and today there was a guy who came to talk about depression today, and I realised that I had a few of the symptoms (actually ALL of them) I'M OKAY! AKLS ;DADKLS ;ALSDKJF;ALSDKFJ, that usually calms me down. a;lskdj- but THIS IS A BLOG! am I kidding? NO, I am actually dead serious. about what you ask? well, all of the following or whatever you chose to believe, and you should all of the following. BUT, ignore all that- P.E. has been getting better, and I had a dream last night... there was this boy who was like 6-8 years old, and at this small little rock pond near his house he had 4 strange kind of squid like fish. he loved the fish, and he took one out of the water (this did not harm the fish, it could be taken out of water just fine) and touched it  a certain way, and strange clear thick liquid oozed out of it. he found this odd, and touched it again, to find the same reaction, and he found it amusing and did it again, and more clear thick liquid oozed out of it, but then it went limp, and died. now he was grief stricken, and quite afraid, and in a panic, he took out another fish, did the same, and like the first, it oozed out clear liquid and after 3 touches it grew limp and died. now quite frightened, frantically he did the same to the last two, and regretted it, because they did the same, and then he started to cry. the same scene repeated later in the dream, except after the 4 fish died, a 5th baby fish appeared and started to cry like a human baby, and that's when my watch alarm woke me up. so, I'm 4504 days old AND OKAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment