Sunday, March 6, 2011

okay, so last night's post wasn't that long at all... DAILY BLOGS ARN'T THAT COMMON YOU KNOW!

so, today I had a lunch of a milkshake composed of 1% milk (my mom buys it and I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFERENT IT IS FROM 2%!!), 2 bananas, a small spoon full of ice cream, somewhere around 7 strawberrys, and one of those little plastic cup things of fruit salad, all combined to create 1 liter (give or take a few ml) of LIQUID!!!=D! I know! how simply delightful!!! (and no, I am NOT sarcastic) (or sokkastic, mind you, although I often am) and then for dinner I had PASTA!!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD PASTA SINCE MY MOM WENT ON THIS DIET THING!! AND I'M LIKE: WHEAT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT?!?!?!?! IT IS!!! okay, enough about food. lately, I have been randomly researching brain damage for no apparent reason at all. I just find it so fascinating! like the whole left brain right brain thing IS AWESOME!!! =D! (I am starting to remind my self of a role play character of mine) (he has blue hair and thinks that manicures should be for men) I KNOW, RIGHT?! MANicures! MANicures! LISTEN WORLD! at least it isn't like what we did to the Latin number six! (that's probably why in all my years my Latin teacher HAS NEVER TAUGHT ME NUMBERS!) so I taught my self! =D! unus, duo, tres, quattor,... ITS FUN STUFF! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment