Friday, March 18, 2011

when the songs end, the day does

so, my playlist has run out of songs, and I have been drawing: (guess who...)Damien! again. I just love drawing him because every picture of him I draw provokes such emotion, (even though it is always kind of depressing) and this one, after a while when I came up out of my room for air and pizza, I said that I was drawing him, and naturally she'd want to see it, and she said it looked professional, and that it could win something, and I'm like ITS THAT GOOD?!?! because she is a tough critic, and I really didn't think much of it until I REALLY got it going, and now it looks quite above my usual standards, and I think I like it! =)!  I will post it later. so, today I had marimbas, and we worked on gravity a lot, and I got the part 3 I think, because there is a c high g c low g, and a g high d g low b, and the one I did, with ge at the same time, then ae, then ce, and so on, and for lunch I had these strange "fish" and "chips" where the fish was breaded fish shaped objects that were presumably edible, and the chips were strange excessively un crispy weird fries, but that lunch was one of the better ones. so, I also had a dream last night! so, as far back as I can remember, there was this old tv show channel on netflix for the wii, yes, a channel, and I picked out this show for me and my sister to watch, (the show is sepia colored) and this lady goes for a job interview into this room with alot of blinds, and the boss is a old man guy, and I'm pretty shure she had blond hair and a pearl necklace, and definitely a brief case.  strangely, the dream kept on switching points of views, from us watching it, to the show being real life and me being one of them or just watching them like a camera, or being able to control what happened like a video game, and every view was sepia colored. so, after a while, when I got to control what happened, I got bored and wanted to add a giant hazardous gorilla, that turned out to be rather affectionate, but the lady was scared to death, and then I switched to her position for a while, and I don't remember what happened next. then, later, I was in a city at night, very much like Seattle, and it might of been, or it could of been new york, and it connected to Mexico, which was just down the hill from the shop I some how was connected with. so, I accidentally ran across the border, which wasn't marked, but every body could somehow sense it, because it was a dream, and I was expecting them to ask for my passport and not let me go back to the U.S., but apparently no one noticed because it was crowded. it was kind of like pikes place market and they were selling alot of lobsters and speaking Spanish. so, then I ran back and ran into the store that I was some how connected with. now, somewhere along the line I turned into one of my camp half blood role play characters, Albert Robbert Einstein-Solstice, a Apollo kid, and talked to a friends role play character, Hesperina, who is kind of moody and hot headed, and I'm the innocent gullible Albert Robbert Einstein-Solstice, and I was supposed to win a music award, but one of my sister's role play characters, an ARES KID, Mary, won it instead! so some how I appeared in this really busy scary confusing fog filled city, which just had a feeling of fear to it, and for some reason I had to be there to prove my having to win the award. so, there is this gray 6 lane train thing, and their kind of like those flat escalators at airports, except they are HUGE, and people are supposed to go inside of them. so, they just have an air of fear about them, and they just move the same way, all the same speed, slowly and quickly at the same time some how, and they just continue on forever, and I am on top of them, running to the opposite way then they were going, and it was very dangerous, and I just couldn't get to what I was looking for, until somehow I got on this peaceful little golf cart like thing, and it was going across this dirt path with fall trees with leaves of golden and orange shades on both sides, and I see a nice little sign that says "TOWN", and think, this must be the country side! and sure enough, it was, and the cart drives along these beautiful houses with lakes and big fields, and they kind of reminded me of the house before the one I live in now, except they were bigger and more expensive, but nice and relaxing and simple. finally I see a really nice one and I stop at it to meet the people there to see if they were willing to take me in for a few days because I was kind of lost. so, I walk down their nice gravel driveway, and MY ALARM GOES OFF! well, almost midnight, so I BETTER GET SOME SLEEP! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment