Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'M BACK!

I GOT A FREE LUNCH AND 2 FREE SODAS FROM MICROSOFT! AND THEY WERE SOOO GOOD!!! AND I JUST HAPPENED TO BE POSTING FROM MY MOM'S COMPUTER (Windows). so anyways, when we were walking in my dad held up his iPhone, and that was kind of dangerous because I was half expecting some buff computer geeks to just run up and tackle him, so, luckily we made it out alive! oh yes, I should mention that I was there for mathcounts state competition 2011, and then later I had adjudications! and then even later I had a Irish dinner at someones house that I didn't know, and the key lime pie was good, but towards the end I was sooo tired to the point I started to lose my balance and I was sweating more than... I don't even know, and now I'm tired, and I'll let you know my placing in the contest once I get results! (I left early) AND I'M 4499 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment