Thursday, March 10, 2011

FISH TACO!

so, today I had 2 FISH TACOS like I do on Sundays, EXCEPT NOW THEY HAVE THEM EVERY DAY! and I think the guy recognised me because he asked me if I wanted everything on it, like I usually say, so, that means I AM A RECOGNIZED REGULAR ORDERER OF FISH TACOS!!! =D! so, also, I went to a friends house today, and we started to play this horse game on the wii because it was funny because you could kill sheep on it (the sheep get flattened and another replaces it, which is very hard to accomplish) and make the horses charge at you, but it turned out to be addicting, so we almost beat the entire game in a few hours! so, I had this REALLY cool horse that I used for a while, my first stallion, and right before I was going to go in a contest thing (and I was going to get more horses) I wanted to know his name and it was CUDDLES! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!?!?! CUDDLES!!!?!?!?! but then I found one that WAS THE AWESOMEST ONE ON EARTH NAMED RAJAH!!! =D! but then the power went off right when I got to the black horses! okay, so enough about the game- I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT! okay, so  in my dream, I had a HUGE family, and it included my immediate family and my 2 grandmas except I had ANOTHER GRANDMA, SO I HAD A GRAND TOTAL OF 3 GRANDMAS! don't ask me how, I have NO IDEA! so, there was like about 35 of us living in a giant motor home with a looong hall and everybody had a smaall room, kind of like a hotel except longer hall, and smaller rooms, and there was a HUGE kitchen! and just down the street, there was this grumpy old man writer guy who strangely I consulted for moral advice (don't ask me why that either, I don't have a clue) and strangely I didn't ask him on writing advice! so, then I would look out my window and I could see a city across the water (like I can in my real house) exept it was closer so you can see detailed buildings and it was more like a town, so when I would look over, I would see some guy who looked a lot like my science teacher through my binoculars a lot, and I can't exactly remember the details, but he was seeming to be doing slightly criminal like things, or at least caught in the wrong place at the wrong time a lot, and this was VERY surprising of coarse, because he is VERY nice, and for some reason I was excessively tremendously emotional in my dream at times so I cried over EVERYTHING, so I just start crying, and it was kind of weird. so, later, something happens to my science teacher's house, so he comes to stay with us for a while, because somehow we have PLENTY of space, and we all have some good times together, and I think me and him went fishing or something every Saturday, (kind of random) so, good times. but after a while, he goes missing so I'm like, well, that's odd, and then I see on the news THAT HE'S IN JAIL! so I go to visit him, and I forgot what he did, but whatever it was it seemed not to be his fault, and I'm like "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE AN EX-CONVICT!?!" and get all emotional again, and he gave me a list of minor confessions, and I promised myself that I would remember them, but I didn't. so, then I go to the writer guy and get strangely overly emotional again and just start crying again, but luckily it doesn't last for long, and then the writer guy was like "that's a real shame. he was such a nice boy..." and this wasn't unusual because he was so old he just called every adult boys and girls. so, later I'm with my grandma that doesn't exist in real life, and she is a HUGE fan of the writer guy, and she FINALLY finds out that he lives right next door after ALL THESE YEARS, and shes like WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS? and I'm like "YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" so, this whole time I'm kind of in a bad mood, and thinking I wonder what the new teacher will be like, and how will the others react? so, then I'm kind of sad, and it kind of fades out. I know, sad ending. BUT OF COARSE I CAN'T END ON THAT NOTE! I'M 4497 DAYS OLD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment