Friday, March 11, 2011

I GOT A NEW FOLOWER AND I CANT BELIVE I HAVN'T NOTICED UNTIL NOW!

and I'm guessing their from Brazil! (I translated some of their posts from Portuguese to English with Google translate) so, YES I HAVE COMPLIMENTARY WIFI!!! =D!!! so, anyways, on their blog they had this thing saying something like (acording to google translate, since it is a romance language you might want to add some I's and a's and it's) (MAXWELLS SILVER HAMMER!, sorry I have to say that every time I hear it)
If I were ...
If I were a month would be ... August
If I was a week day would be ... Saturday
If I were a number would be ... 5 ou7, can not decide
If I were a planet would be ... Planet? It may not be the sun?
If I were a direction would be ... North
If I were a mobile would be ... Sofa, so I can watch TV and so on.
If I were a stone would be ... Diamond (wear but does not break)
If I were a metal would be ... Gold
If I were a fruit would be ... Apple
If I were a flower would be ... Rosa
If I were a station would be ... Winter
If I were a musical instrument would be ... Microphone (it's an instrument?)
If I were an element would be ... Water
If I were a color it would be ... PINK!
If I were an animal would be ... Cat
If I were a feeling it would be ... um ... gotta think ...
If I were a book would be ... One? Like, can not really be a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson?
If I were a food would be ... Four cheese lasagna
If I were a city would be ... London
If I were a taste it ... Sweet
If I were a smell would be ... Guess too sweet
If I were an object would be ... Crown
If I were a clothing would be ... Skirt
If I were a body part would be ... Eyes
If I were one way would be ... Heart
If I were a sentence would be ... "It's the destiny dear"

so, I will come up with mine!

If I were ...
If I were a month it would be ... July
If I was a week day it would be ... SATURDAH
If I were a number it would be ... 89000007!!!!!
If I were a planet it would be ... MERCURY, although my question is the same, I do like the sun!
If I were a direction it would be ... northwest, right here, right now!
If I were a mobile it would be ... A SOLAR POWERED BIKE! (that would be SO awesome!)
If I were a stone it would be ... obsidian!
If I were a metal it would be ... probably gold, but there was one I found recently...
If I were a fruit it would be ... A MANGO!
If I were a flower it would be ... bird of paradice!
If I were a season it would be ... SUMMAH!
If I were a musical it instrument would be ... the piano!
If I were an element it would be ... FIAH!
If I were a color it would be ... either black or blue....
If I were an animal it would be ... either a cat or a ferret... or a rock... it depends on my mood... (A ROCK IS AN ANIMAL!)
If I were a feeling it would be ... inspired!
If I were a book it would be ... either the third Percy Jackson or Inkdeath
If I were a food it would be ... SUSHI WITH PLEANTY OF RAW TUNA!
If I were a city it would be ... now thats a tough one...
If I were a taste it would be ... MARSCAPONE!
If I were a smell it would be ... THE SMELL OF LEMON CURD! IT IS SOOO GOOD!
If I were an object it would be ... UNDEFINED
If I were a clothing it would be ... my splatter painted shoes!
If I were a body part it would be ... I don't know... if it would be what I want to be I would not say my nose because it gets thrashed around alot... probably my fingers or my ears!
If I were one way it would be ... (this question didn't translate well) if it would be the side of my brain I would say right, anything else then I would say left)
If I were a sentence it would be ...
"Cherish this moment, for you may never live it again."


If I were a smiley it would be... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment