Monday, February 28, 2011

today is a monday...

has this ever happened to you: your planning to get to bed at a decent hour 2 hours ahead this time, and no matter how early you prepare for getting to bed, you always end up under the covers at the same time EVERY NIGHT!?!? AND YOU TRY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! sorry, I don't have a "great new product" and no, I don't even have a good one, but I do have something new, but it doesn't cost 19.95 (+ tax) MY NEW ALOWED ACCESS ONLY BLOG! (its where I'll save things for my reffrence only, including my writing so I can continue on it online! =D) (its called "89millionAnd7 [IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED]" but its empty now, so I'll make a deal: if you comment on this post, you can see it, who ever you are! LIMITED TIME ONLY! not that I know why anyone would want to! well, change my mind, I think whoever reads this should get a chance, so for A LIMITED TIME ONLY, I'll make it accessible to the public! and pretty much the only way you'd find it is by this link: 89millionand7access.blogspot.com ENJOY! =D! so, anyways, now I must SLEEP! AND I'M 4487 DAYS OLD!! =D

1 comment: