Friday, March 4, 2011

I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY SLEEPING HABITS!

YES, SO VERY TIRED, WATCHED COLUMBO, AND CAN YOU READ MY HAND WRITING?
so, I was trying out a tablet program, and its fun, and since I can't think of much to type then I'll post this one I did in a few minuets excessively just to test out a few things because... I DON'T EVEN KNOW! (Damian again...)(it has some Latin words, some English, so [if you can read it] you may want to get out your favorite online translator! [I recommend google])
Okay, so, DON'T ASK. unless you want to! (comments are open)(the actual drawing only took about 40 seconds (or less), the program isn't meant for drawing detailed work that I usually do, so the several minuets was all the randomish writing! (this is also probably the only place you'll see this unless I get really bored with my Picasa album content, or something else that I need a filler for, LIKE THIS POST!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment