Wednesday, March 2, 2011

second day of march

greetings and salutations! =D! I got green curry!! =D!!! (random happening) so, today I had Latin, and MY SCIENCE TEACHER CAN SAY "MY NAME IS JASON AND I DON'T LIKE PICKLES" IN BULGARIAN!!!! (another random happening today) I can't wait to hear what language my math teacher learned! (they both were in peace corps and have advisories) so, today for lunch I had a strange cupcake with frosting in the middle! (ANOTHER RANDOM HAPPENING TODAY!) AND VICTOR KRUM IS FROM BULGARIA! (but EVERYBODY knows that!) the Bulgarians are very proud of Victor! (randomish fact) THE LIFESPAN OF AN AARDVARK IS 15-20 YEARS!!!!!! (ANOTHER RANDOM FAAAACT!!!!!!) you want to know another random fact? DID YOU JUST SAY NO? well, I'll say it anyways! I'M 4489 DAYS OLD!!!! =D!!!

1 comment:

  1. you need to write stories, great writing. you tied all these sentences together effortlessly....must be the dark force.....Luuuuuuuke.

    ReplyDelete