Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I HAVE ARRIVED!!! ~IN MEXICO!~

So, I am now in mexico, and I drew Prince Alexzander on the plane, and then felt one of the worst pains of my life going down to the point where I had to concentrate on breathing (I have sensitive ears) so, then we landed, and I GOT THE BEST FISH AND SHRIMP TACO EVER!!!! THE SECOND MOST SPICY THINGS I HAVE EVER TASTED! (second to habenaro peppers straight) (I put EVERYTHING on it!) so, then I swam in the pool a little, then stood up in the huge waves they have here (ours are SO small at home!) AND ITS WARM!!!!! (I had to change my shirt when I got there, and should of changed it again after 10 minuets) AND AT FIRST OUR HOTEL WAS SMALL AND NOT GOOD, AND THEN WE UPGRADED FOR $30 A NIGHT, AND IT SHOULD OF COST $100 MORE ATLEAST!!! so, its been great so far, AND IT WAS AWESOME! I AM NOW 4516 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment