Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey, what do ya know? I can sing Latin!

exactly! I just found myself singing about a king and queen in latin! Rex et Regina.... amantne magnus? amant magnus, bonus, bonus! WOW! I WAS AT A LOSS AND I LOOKED UP "the fourth prince was cleaver" AND IT CAME UP WITH FELIX AND I DIDN'T EVEN PUT IN HIS NAME YET, WHICH WAS FELIX! (and I made the second one have a brain disease, how awful is that? how roman is that? =) ) so, anyways, I also used simaler context today when I was like "well, what do ya know? who knew grinded up pig stuffed into its own intestines topped with aged solidified cow milk would taste SOO GOOD?!?!? I amaze myself sometimes! =D! (no, I'm not some sort of barbarian, I was eating a hickory smoked summer sausage topped with aged cheese!)- LISTEN TO THIS! Rex et Regina.... amantne magnus? amant magnus, bonus, bonus! rex et regina tres filios et unam filiam, crine flavo. princeps primogenitus erat perfectum, quarto, Princeps felix et ingeniosus, Princeps secundus haberet cerebrus morbus. the second part of the last sentence's meaning is truly awful with google translate! okay, so tomarow I better not be tired, so, valete! (more latin) AND I'M 4500 DAYS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *<=D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment