Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'M SORRY, I have very active spit glands.

Well, I am drawing a picture of David Bowie, AND THIS PICTURE IS COMPLETELY IRREVELANT.
But anyways.

BACK TO THE NON POINT. My overactive brain is freaking out. My head is freaking out at projectiles projecting- like the images you find on the back of those milk cartons from your childhood. Like the cartoons- what does it mean? The expiration date is on your birthday. I'm tired. And my head feels weird. I kind of want to eat someopysdfweaf twe sf ew  e  wreg g 4wt eg egw 5er y5 y5 w45  AGH I COULDN'T CONTAINING- WHAT IS THE WORDS SAYING? WHAT????? THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG HERE- My brain just briefly died XD I don't know what that was. I was going to say "I kind of want to eat something" and I was coing to say that I couldn't controll my arm. It turned into containing. THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY WRONG HERE XD
Squidward's flowers comes in cubes.
I BETTER DO SOMETHING. SOMETHING... That does something.
NAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment