Saturday, April 20, 2013

Do you really CARE what letter this language starts with?

I straightened my hair today, to see what it would look like out of boredom. It looked normal and ugly, like all the mainstream females' hair these days, so I took a shower and now I am back to my normal Robert Plantlike self.
If I did have naturally occurring straight hair, I'd cut it short, or do something a bit unusual with it, maybe bleach and dye it to a nice shade of orange. Maybe I'd even have slightly messed up teeth and high cheekbones too.
But really, I do sometimes wish I had hair like that XD I did in my dream last night.
BUT I DO WANT A SUIT LIKE THAT, MAN. I'd wear that. It would be random, yes, compared to my usual fashion, but I'd wear it.
ANYWAYS, I had a dream last night. There was this guy who was abducted by space aliens (and like all my imagination/dream aliens, they were very human like, most likely martians) and found out that he was actually one of them, sent to Earth as an experiment  There was a lot to it, but I don't really remember XD Well, I am very tired, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5270 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment