Friday, April 12, 2013

NYOH.

This is one of those moments, where you wonder what you prefer.

NOW THE MOMENT IS DIFFERENT.
Well, for school I am supposed to write a poem in the style of the poet I have chosen. The problem is, I have chosen John Lennon. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? Well, I tried. I found myself writing a song. It's good, but it sounds more like Bob Dylan XD not Johnish. I have a song that sounds somewhat like George, but NOT JOHN. This is hard, man XD What do I do? My own thoughts arn't that interesting, only my progressing strange state of mind. I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING XD But John's stuff is so DIFFERENT. You can't just write "A John Lennon song." There's all kinds of John songs. But it's a poem, so it dosn't need music. Part of the problem solved, BUT I WANT MUSIC XD I could write John Lennonesque literature, but I wrote about his songwriting, which is much more profound. Though his writing is genius, it is the kind of humor very few people on this earth could appreciate. I am one of them. It's like The Magical Mystery Tour. You have to be that kind of (weird) person. BUT STILL- THIS PROBLEM STANDS. What would John do? He'd write his own song. Then not care about the grade. BUT I DO XD I've got to think of something. Well, other than that, it is my annual and a half getting a new jacket time. I can't find one online. But I never buy clothes online, so there. I'll find something in some store or something. Something cool, vintage, and with lots of pockets. WELL, PEACE AND LVOE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5261 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment