Friday, April 5, 2013

HAPPY TREES.

YAY.  Well, last night I had several dreams. I did not like the first one. But the next one was good. You see, I managed to lucid dream about George Harrison. I don't know why, but my dream self seems to LOVE George, and George alone. Well, Freddie Mercury too. But my dream self never chooses anyone else. Well, I was Jimmy Page once. But anyways, I got to fly with George Harrison in a helicopter for a while, then we landed. We just hung around and ate food. Good times. I couldn't get over his shoulders though XD I have no idea why, but I seemed to really like his shoulders. And George was George. But then the dream changed, and he wasn't George any more, and I wasn't myself, and it changed into something out of some boring romantic novel or something (I havn't read any though, just guessing XD) But it was steampunk. That made it somewhat interesting. But I don't really remember it. All I remember is George. And the dream before that, a really stupid dream. Man, I was going insane... Like before, but luckilly that hasn't happened at full scale around other people... Mostly. Then there was the egg yolk. Why did I put it in an egg and eat the outside? If I had to dispose of something, WHY PUT IT IN AN EGG? The school system gave it to me. Really weird, but it was supposed to stay sealed.

ANYWAYS. CHLORAPHYLL. FLAT SHAPES. HAPPY FUN TIME. I DON'T KNOW. ONE DAY THERE WAS A MAGICAL FOUR DIMENTIONAL CIRCLE.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES.

Well, today I did stuff, I tried drawing a bit. And stuff. I havn't been very productive XD Maybe when school starts again, as much as I don't want it to.

YAAAAY. SIP SIP SIP SIP SIP

No comments:

Post a Comment