Saturday, April 27, 2013

My nose is expiriencing an unconfortable sensation.

I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I COULD PLUG IN MY IPOD TO MY AMP. THAT HAS SAVED ME ABOUT 80 BUCKS. MAYBE. WELL, IT'S NICE, ANYWAYS.
I keep on posting on this blog too late, and I AM VERY VERY TIRED. I SHAL GIVE YOU EXTERNAL CONTENT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4uYDmym5ic
Fast forward to the play. IT NEVER GETS OLD XD
and I also found out today THAT ROGER TAYLOR IS ONLY 63 YEARS OLD! A new record for the people I listen to. I freaked out when David Bowie was only 66. The oldest would be Ravi Shankar at 92, then Chuck Berry at 86. I THINK. But the majority are all around 70. I can't belive George would be 70- ALL THE BEATLES ARE SEPTUAGENARIANS! That is something. Then Led Zeppelin's a bit younger, then Queen. TOP 3 BANDS. FOR ME. WAIT- ROBERT PLANT'S ONLY 64! YOUNG PEOPLE!--
HOLY ROCKY STRATOCASTER. I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE RECORD BREAKER.
JOHN DEACON IS ONLY 61!!! I had NO IDEA. And Freddie was the oldest, would of been 67. Everybody in the band is 2 years apart XD 61, 63, 65, 67.
Well, my eyes are being weird, so I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH DIFFERENT FORMATTING. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment