Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CHRONIC EXISTENCE OF THE NASAL.

Well, I could say things to you, but my eyes hurt. And I don't think anything that I could think up right now would have a major positive influence on your life. I belive you could do something more productive with your time than read these words. Now me, this is probably the most productive thing I've done all day, except for taking a shower (Because I am not nearly as classy as Freddie Mercury, who would obviously be taking a bubble bath. In a hot tub. Outdoors. In the middle of a garden. With someone styling his hair and someone else combing his mustache. AT THE SAME TIME. But I don't even have a mustache, so this was ruled out.) Well, that's it. I am too lazy to find my age in the common 24 hour increments of time. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment