Monday, April 22, 2013

MEH.

I am the nerd who wants to go to school XD BUT I CAN'T. Preschooler S-word fever. I don't want to miss anything, BUT I MUST. At least I have a Felis cattus with a high fat content to keep me company. That and spongebob. Maybe even get smart. I WISH I COULD DRAW... But even typing takes much of my energy. Well, I'll get to sleep in... But my nose hurts, my throat hurts, my sinuses hurt, my eyes hurt, my neck hurts, my legs hurt, my armpits hurt, AND THE INSIDE OF MY EARS HURT. AND SO ON. Well, last night I had a dream about taking a vacation in a warm, dry location. It was nice, until I had to excape sudden doom by climing a hill of dried grass and obese sunbathers. I finally made it to the end, when a large flock of birds were aproaching. Aperantly in this area, they were dangerous (they emmittted toxic substances, or something) and I had to duck and cover. They were not ducks, so this was difficult, as the wind started to swirl around. Luckilly they passed, and I was left unscathed. And I must blow my nose.
AND I AM BACK.
So, then I found out I had to run ALL THE WAY BACK OVER THE HILL, where my parrents had met old friends at an aquarium. They had a daughter who was apperantly my age and apperantly knew me at some point. I had no memory of this, since I was probably very young, and unlike my concious self, didn't have a good long term memory. If my dreams were REALLY ACURATE, it would be my short term memories that suffered. ANYWAYS, I then met them, and found out that the family had a genetic mutation (from the father's side), that caused them to turn into anchovies when in contact with large quantities of water. This was temporary, but troubling. This started at age 13, and it was the person's 13th birthday. Which dosn't make sence, because I am older than that- THEY MUST OF LIED TO ME ABOUT OUR AGES MATCHING... Or my dream just had some flaws in it. So, she knew this secret, I listened in and found it out, but her younger sister didn't yet, being too young. Then I had to paint something, with large cans of oil paint. I wanted to know if they were toxic, so someone gave me a toxicity test kit. It instructed me to pour each color of the paint inside my mouth, swish it around for five minuets and thirty seconds, then spit it out. And guess what- THEY WERE TOXIC XD I didn't quite get their counterproductive logic, and soon felt deathly ill. AND UPON WAKING UP- I had a painful cold. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment