Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I just realized that my floor is made of concrete. I never really thought of it, though I see it every day.

Do you ever wonder if the texture of your food is normal? Do you sometimes wish you could scratch the inside of your ear? Do you sometimes find dust underneath your cupboards? Then you need MEGAGLEAM!

Not to be confused with MEGAGLAM ™:
BACK TO THE ORIGINAL ALIGNMENT OF THE TEXT! The alignment we all know and love dearly, darling. 
THAT WAS A FREDDIE MOMENT, DARLING XD FREDDEH.
Well, today I learned that I can forget a whole day. WHAT HAPPENED? I don't remember. 2nd, 4th period- GONE. I remember the end of the classes, but nothing else. Except I was extremely wanting to not sit down. That is gramatically correct on my plannet, dear. YOU CAN TURN ANYTHING INTO A MERCURY SENTENCE, JUST TRY IT, DARLING. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5266 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment