Saturday, April 6, 2013

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän

That's why if you have a circular toenail, you don't buy squares of plastic gravy.

I MADE CREME BRULEE TODAY =D It was good, man.
Well, I should have something interesting in my mind... BUT IT'S LATE YET AGAIN... I was writing something, but it's awful XD Don't know why, but I DO NOT LIKE IT XD Belive it or not, I do have standards. I thought I could spice it up if I listened to The Who, but NO, it didn't work, man. I like the story, but I don't... Should I just cut it? What gave me the idea?

I IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIV.
Well, I tried. I tried very hard. Very hard. But I couldn't XD WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 52SOMETHING DAYS OLD!!! =D

This whole days I thought it was Friday. Ah well XD

No comments:

Post a Comment