Monday, April 29, 2013

NEW LOOK, Same Great Taste.

Well, I had a dream about getting into a spaceship with Ziggy Stardust last night. It was pretty awesome. But this picture is not even Ziggy related. This is John Lennon. He will be on my blog today, like hundreds of times before. Maybe. At least 200 posts. I GUARENTEE IT, 200 OUT OF THE NOW 965. But most likely there's been more. Well, 145 contain "John" and 85 contain "Lennon". Some of those might overlap, sure. 135 contain the word Beatle. 196 contain Ringo, 103 Paul, and 152 George. ONLY SIX CONTAIN ZIGGY XD I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE. But 13 contain Bowie. 36 contain Freddie (as in Mercury). 13 for Jimmy Page. 8 for Brian May. 17 for CHUBBER! My tubby kittiepies. 69 contain the word "Fat." No lies XD I've said the word fat in 43 more posts than I've mentioned Led Zeppelin. WHAT? Well, fat is a common word in my vocabulary. I don't think fat is that bad of a word. In some countries, it's a huge compliment. I just think it's a characteristic. That person has green eyes. That person has long hair. That person is chubby. I DON'T KNOW XD If you said someone was REALLY OBESE then that could be mean, but it's a characteristic, man. My cat is chubby. Even I'm a bit chubby. AND IT'S A GOOD THING, MAN. IT SHOWS THAT YOU'RE NOT MALNOURISHED XD
ANYWAYS. I got contacts today. That is what I did. I am wearing them now, and it's good. A bit weird, but good. I think I might need a better one in my right though, I've got a stigmatism. THAT IS A FUNNY WORD. STIGMATISM. Actually, looking it at wikipedia, turns out it's ASTIGMATISM XD I think they gave me a lens like the top right corner in the picture. Not perfect, but it should be okay. AND CHUBBER IS TRYING TO EAT MY PENCIL. GOODNIGHT, AND I AM NOW 5278 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment