Wednesday, April 24, 2013

960°

CONGRATULATIONS: You now have it stuck behind your tooth.
I am thirsty, and am tired. Last night I had a dream, but it was forgotten. But I do remember the one before that. I was walking onto the front porch when I spotted a car going by. "HOLY-" I exclaimed, meaning to end in a "ROCKY STRATOCASTER", like usual. But I didn't finish, and the driver asked why I exclaimed loudly, and why I had exclaimed at all. THEY HAD AN INCREDIBLY FANCY CAR. Why did I exclaim? I do not know. Anyways, then later I bought a bunch of Beatle-related stuff, along with a very rare Traveling Wilbury record. It may have been the long lost second volume! Well, anyways, I am DONE. I WILL NOW GET A GLASS OF WATER. THE END.




I kind of want to know what this means XD

No comments:

Post a Comment