Friday, April 19, 2013

He looked so sickly, if you said he was a dying man I would of believed it.
Things change, if you really look at them. And if you look at them more, they could even be the same.
Things can be sad. Things can make you bury your head in your hands,
 And things can make you cry. Things can make you bury your head in your hands,
And things can make you die. I've missed them for years, though I've never met them, really. I don't even really know who they are.
I can think of the better things. The things you really used to, when you did.
You got them. Used to them. Easy, though hard afterwards.
Paranoia starts in March!
I'm deep inside and outside, if I looked around in a factual and logical manner I might loose it. Like falling in a tunnel, that goes up.
Erasers can be helpful. They erase things.
Sometimes, you laugh, and then you cry, like some crazed maniac, really.
I've got a lump on my earlobe. I've had it since 6th grade, and it's starting to hurt.
Read 3 chapters into something before you commit to a project.
he would of just set the book down and walked right out the door and searched for some place in the middle of what ever place of nature he could find and feel, not think, but feel real hard.
Take your vitamins, then dial the magic number.
OH YEAH? I DARE YOU TO JUST TRY AND FINISH IT ALIVE!

That's what happens when I read my blog. It's like what he said- except for not physical paper. I think I should do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment