Saturday, April 13, 2013

And remember children, licking doorknobs is sometimes illegal on other planets.

YES. Today was unproductive for me, and I enjoyed it XD I should get to sleep very soon. BUT FIRST: I finally scanned this in:


I couldn't fit the whole thing, but here it is in two pieces. THE FIRST PAGE. with some basic color thrown in. THE LIFE OF A DIGITAL ARTIST. YAY. MESSED UP FACES. If only I could draw them good XD it's hard with pen... I'll just make pen look GOOD. Should I do this all mono tone? I DON'T KNOW. It would remind me of that two page comic I did that ideally would of been MUCH LONGER. This one ideally will be about 6 pages, then I'll do more... I'LL MAKE THEM QUICKER. Its just the fear of messing up the permanent pen... Hopefully the digital thing will erase my fears this time... I CAN ERASE MISTAKES =D Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND NOW I AM NOW 5252 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment