Monday, April 8, 2013

WOOPS

YES. JUST YES. Now I'm going to make a pyramid of classic rock. I was going to do bands, but maybe types of music... I DON'T KNOW. Maybe the contents of my ipod. I don't know. Who would I put at the top? I could put things I don't like, but NO. The only stuff I don't like on my iPod is the weird Yoko Ono stuff. MY TUBBER JUST KITTY SWORE AT ME. I like poking it in its fat. It is tubbies.

WELL, ANYWAYS, I HAD THE BEST ICECREAM TODAY, And wanted to know if John Lennon liked icecream. NOW I KNOW:
YEAH. Peace and love, peace and love, and I AM NOW 5257 DAYS OLD!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Is this pareemid related to those ejiptions? pretty clever I must say. But the one on "Life Span of a Beattle" is sheer brilliance. I must have thought of it myself at one time or another, possibly in another dimension during the 5th millennium of EXJ590512 (thats a binary star on outer ring of nebulousness to you humans, who only know of rocket travel--oh how I pitty you humans!)

    - Mega Dark Star

    ReplyDelete