Friday, April 26, 2013

I NEED TO GOST ON MY SLOG TO PET TO BLEEP.

I have had over 10,000 page views on this blog, 10,000 computers visiting this domain to read every single day of my life. MY FAT LIFE, WITH FAT CATS. YES.
Sometimes makes me stop and think. BUT THAT'S JUST ME. By september I will have posted for 1000 consecutive days. BEAT THAT. 1000 CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF MY LIFE. 3 MORE YEARS AND IT COULD BE 2000. I'd be out of school by then I think. On to college, I assume.
The real question remains. Why am I continuing this text when I could be sleeping? I have now ascended above nature, like time and time before that, becoming more than man, but what man could be. I am ignoring my natural instinct to pursue thought. Isn't that what humanity is partially about, deep down inside? Well, I'LL LEAVE YOU AT THAT, 'CAUSE I'M GIVING IN XD PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5275 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment