Sunday, January 13, 2013

YAY FOR ZEPPELINS MADE OF HEAVIER ELEMENTS, FEMALE MONARCHS, AND INCECTS WITH A MISPELLED NAME!



YAYS- I didn't know I would like drawing lineart in ink instead of pencil, BUT THE LINEART LOOKS LIKE IT'S A VECTOR DRAWING IT'S SO CLEAN! Here's my drawing of Ziggy with some flats thrown in, I'll probably change his makeup, but his eyes were bugging me without eyebrows... and his lips looked weird without shading, the shading I usually get to do with pencil. Yes, I just couldn't resist the fun of drawing that costume =D It was the perfect excuse to use micron pens... So, that is one of the only productive things I have done today XD I also did a sketch and attempted another one... and I want to scan in my sketches I did in school for a sketch dump. Show the folks on dA I haven't DIED XD Well, I don't have much else to say, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5172 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment