Saturday, January 12, 2013

Because the moon actually came from mars. We stole it with the magnetism of our polution and the governemt has brainwashed us into thinking it was always there, to cover up for them killing the universe with big fat oil loving corporations. Luckilly, I was wearing my tin foil hat, preventing me from being affected by so called mind erasing technology.

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT where I was a Martian sent to Earth. I was traveling at the speed of light, trying to make a supersonic man out of you, while blasting through with a circle on my forehead and a bright orange mullet and a blue mustache. I was also wearing a rather sparkly unitard/suit/unnamed piece of clothing, compleate with peacock feathers sprouting from the shoulders and very tall boots. It was beyond awesome. I was a living personification of something, could it be glam rock of the 70s? No. It was all the weird and the wonderful. I also had Ringo's nose, which could make anyone's life ULTRA HAPPY FUN TIME EPICALLY EPIC. The Ringo nose gave me telekinesis powers. When I got to Earth, everybody said I was weird, but I'd show them. I'd show them not revenge, not pain, not my vengance for the shunning, but a good time. A really good time. I could make people laugh, entertain them, give them some sort of hope or glimpse of meaning, that's what I wanted to do. Maybe that's all I really want to do, but in the dream it was too. I flew around the world, looking around, looking at people who didn't understand. I finally found someone who did partially understand my weirdness, it was Ziggy Stardust, the actual character of Ziggy Stardust, who was some sort of immortal unchanging being that went into hiding underground, so everybody assumed he didn't exist. (That is what happens when you attempt to ink a sketch of David Bowie you did on his birthday right before you go to sleep, children.) He gave me some advice, and I continued on. Rambled On, you can say. So, I made my way into a large room with all these beams and moving objects comming off the walls. Merlin and Arthur were there, and I think Jimmy Page was too. It was a dare for people to climb on one of these moving beams extending from the walls, and I did. I swung off of them, preforming acrobatic skills like the world had never seen. I didn't know I could do it, I was just along for the ride while I did all these amazing stunts. I felt a bit of fear while being hundreds of feet in the air, but the good kind like going on a roller coaster. It was fun, I laughed, and soon I got down and later found myself walking down a hallway not unlike a gallery. There were cases of objects you might find at a gift shop along the walls too, that you could pick up and buy. I looked around, and found some really cool Beatle's shirts, but for some reason when I'd want to buy them, they'd get back in the pile of stuff and I'd have to find them again. You'd think that with my magical Ringo nose I'd be able to get a simple Ringo shirt to go with it, but no XD I remember some time looking up in the dream, I saw the sky, a swirling magical sort of sivery sky. I ascended into it, walked through a swirling psychedellic looking door and faded out of the dream, waking up.

Well, this could be the end of this post, but NO. I REFUSE. I WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHING TO BETTER YOUR LIFE.
1. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
2. GO TO THE SQUARE THAT SAYS "IN FRONT OF SOMETHING THEY LIKE"
3. ENJOY THAT BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATION OF A HAPPY PAGEY.
http://rivka-nikola.deviantart.com/gallery/30983338#/d4pye7x

XD well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND  I AM NOW 5171 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Here's another happy Pagey! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment