Thursday, January 3, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS! You, lucky internet user, have now stumbled upon my hopes, dreams, passions, thoughts, wanderings of the mind, rants, raves, memories and (slightly) humorous randomness of my life recorded on this blog for every day of my life for the past two and a half years. And you will now read some thoughts on the day of January 3, 2012, a day I lived in.

I really want to paint some shoes. Just pointing that out... And I want to draw a picture. But I have another picture I need to finish, and I am not sure how... But then there's those other ones... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO.
Okay, so I've been trying to redisighn a crown for the past hour. I took a picture of my drawing so far, but the camera on my computer made it look weird...

DRAMATIC SIDE SMIRK... this is King Alexzander of the common nations (SEE? THAT TITLE DID STICK!) Formerly Prince Alexzander of Aurevitia. looking at the photo here his face is unbalanced (and the camera bleached part of his face), but I was just doing a quick sketch. I was really foucused on the crown, because I am also designing crowns for generations afterwards. I found the older one too generic and I thought it needed a different feel to it... here's my old design



UGH I do not like the weird grey outline stuff... WHY COULN'T I CLEAN IT UP? Well, anyways, I did this about a year ago or more, and I am now revisiting it. Curious, the way I made it all semetrical except for the red and the green on the points.

WELL, IT IS GETTING LATE, I SHOULD FINISH THIS, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5162 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment