Saturday, January 19, 2013

So, then I strung up his neck, put my left hand around it, prying into his neck with my fingers. With my other hand, I just ran some scissors up and down the strings.

True story- replace the "his" with "its" and see if you get it. Except for the scissors part is a bit unusual. My stratocaster XD I found that if you run scizzors up and down the strings it makes some good noise, the top three, along with a chord- Ah, use it on a record some day. If I ever made albums and recorded them on vinyl, that is. Yes, some good psychedelic rock n roll, it'll do the world some good. But I'm hungry, so I'll go eat something and enlighten you on what form of nutrition I will find.
I had some mango Greek yoghurt. I like Greek yogurt. Well, anyways...
"Ah, you've made it back from Butlins!" John laughed, greeting The Beatles' new drummer.
"Yeah, yeah, wouldn't miss this for the world!"
"How was it, Ringo?" Paul asked, tuning his bass guitar before their show.
"Great. Though I couldn't wait to get back- Looks like a good turnout!" Ringo peaked through a hole in the wall of the room they were in, getting a glimpse of the eager crowd.
"Yeah, one of the nicer places, more poplular... Again, thanks so much for joining the band- Great to have you on the kit!" Paul beamed at Ringo, who picked up his drumsticks and hit the snare.
"Looks like The Beatles are taking off in this part of town, hope they don't mind me stepping in..." He looked down at his small hands, covered with the rings that he had collected over the years, giving him his name.
"Oh, they won't mind at all... Pete had it comming, and you're great!" John patted Ringo on the back, and they looked at George who had just pluged in his guitar, causing loud feedback.
"Sorry..." He moved away from the amp quickly, then turned down the guitar to practice riffs.
"Sounds good, George- Is that... Boys?" Ringo looked at the 19 year old guitarist with a slight smile.
"Yeah, I thought we should play it, since you sang it with Rory and the Hurricanes and all... Welcome you in the group."
"Sounds great-
I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER SINCE I AM EXTREMELY TIRED. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5178 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment