Monday, January 7, 2013

FINGO'S NECK BROKE AND HIS LEG NEEDS TO BE AMPUTATED

Yes, Fingo as in Faul. My clay Ringo got attacked by chubber... I need some super glue for his neck and I'll need to cut off the wire skeleton sticking out of his leg to glue a new shoe on for his foot... I just hope Chubber didn't consume the clay XD But I did just start my George (because a year later I have decided he needed a friend XD) Well, here they are, pre shoe and post shoe, at least Ringo had a shoe for little over a year... Now he needs a false foot... But Chubber obviously has problems determining food from things that are not. Poor Chubber. ANYWAYS, I will be placing a brick behind my door, I did have a dream last night but it cannot be recalled, tomorrow I will have to write things for homework, things will be oh so normal and normalish, SO, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE, AND I AM NOW 5166 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment