Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If you SWAGGER it might take 45 minuets

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE! AFTER ALL THIS TIME, HEARING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! WATCH IT NOW, SEE WHAT YOU'RE MISSING, MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfY3TcyQk3I
BLEW MY MIND, MAN. And Ringo was there too! =D (Yes, it is Beatle obsession season yet again (not that it isn't all the time), seems to happen about this time of year XD I got into them in febuary of 2011 and here I am now)
He reminds me of a dream I had once... About that woman with the deep blue skin and nine hands, the ninth hand was blood red... But she was nothing like George, much more... No, not frightening, but more like some sort of serious omen, not a serene George with eight free flowing arms and a guitar XD
ANYWAYS, I need to post something of value now. I used to not post nearly anything every single time, but now I will try to never not do it. Post something of meaning, I mean. But I suppose that lovely picture of George does the trick, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5175 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment