Monday, January 14, 2013

'Cause everybody KNOWS you're a new kind of special.

LOOK PEOPLE, I'VE GOT SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE. This blog. It gives me the power to type on it- and frankly, that's pretty much it. It does provide me the entertainment, seeing what I did on this day a year ago, or two years ago-
I just realised I have 8064 page views and 863 posts. THAT WORKS BEUTIFULLY.
ANYWAYS. On January 14th, 2011 all I had to say was that it was friday the 14th and the day before it was thursday the 13th. I mentioned the fact that I consumed a burger containing chickens, and two years later I would be wearing my eat no animal shirt. LUCKILLY BY 2012 I WAS A VEGETARIAN. On January 14th, 2012, all I had to say was that it was friday the 13th the other day but i forgot to mention it. That and the fact that I had randomly found myself licking the curtains. I still remember that. One moment I was just wandering around, then all of a sudden I was licking the curtains. I didn't remember when or why I started licking the curtains, but I did. More on the quality of my sanity, an hour ago I was terrified of leaving my room. It was really weird- I seriously didn't want to leave my room and I was terribly paranoid about anybody else entering my room. I knew I had no reason for this fear, and I had reasons for leaving my room (getting my pencils from my backpack, getting something to drink, etc.) but I was terrified of going out so I turned off my main light and just sat there under a blanket with my computer in front of me, trying to write something. Like any other strange episode it just faded away. And then there's my dream last night- OKAY. I NEED TO POST SOMETHING OF VALUE INSTEAD OF RAMBLING ALONG ABOUT WHATEVER. But I've got nothing else... And I'm thirsty... YOU KNOW WHAT? I DO HAVE SOMETHING. IT IS UNFINISHED, BUT A PART OF A CHAPTER, AND IT IS SOMETHING. It does not make sence out of context, but you will have to try and figure it out XD
 
“Ah... Here we go.” Alice set a brand new type writer on her desk. She was finally getting the house set up, but the furniture wasn't all in the right place. She had her desk in the dining room, not that it mattered much to her. She set the margins and started typing.
“Well, it's been a while since I've heard that noise, my dear!” The strange man walked over, examining the shiny new typewriter.
“The clicking? Hope it doesn't disturb you.” she said sarcastically, pushing back the lever to start a new line.
“Oh no, I quite like it Mauraine. The machine looks nice, did you just get it?”
“Yes. Brand new, and if you really need to stay in this room then try not to talk, I need to type out my resume for the job.” She started typing again, looking at what she had written before. Yes, it looked good, no spelling errors so far-
“The only thing I don't like is why do they have to jumble up the letters like that? It gets so annoying to remember which one's which, doesn’t it?”
“Look, whatever your name is, I really need to get this done...”
“Okay...” he looked around the room, then sat next to her on the bench, leaning in to see what she was writing. “Boring, boring, boring... Why must it be so boring, Mauraine? Nobody wants to read news by someone who writes so boring...”
“Look, it's a professional document. It needs to be 'boring'.”
“So you don't always write so boring? Or is it ridiculous to ask. I know it is, you must be so perfect in every sort of way, my dear.” He grinned, then laughed loudly, a psychotic laughter.
“Could you please leave me alone? I'm busy.” she inhaled and exhaled sharply and proceeded.
“Okay okay, right.” he tapped his feet. “Right. Quiet...” He looked down at his pocket watch, “Isn't it a little too late for working?”
“I really need to get this done- I haven’t seen you in three days- why do you have to suddenly come up here?” she folded her arms, flustered.
“Simple. I got bored.” he said with his exaggerated hand gestures, then got up to pace some more. “My boredom only matched with your boring paper. Everything about you is so boring!” He laughed more, hard, insane like laughter. “Boring, boring, boring- You know Mauraine, you really should-”
“My name is Alice! I really need to get this done, I bought this house, and my name is Alice! Please- leave me alone- just let me finish this, please.” She looked at him and his smile disapeared, just like that.
“Oh, sorry, so sorry... You can write your paper- I just... Sorry about that... It's good- I'll just sit over here.” He sat in a leather chair at the other side of the room and was silent for a while. She started a new page. It was going well-
“Mauraine, how's your paper going?”
“Fine. What happened to quiet?”
“It's been quiet for far too long, my dear!” he laughed slightly, grinning, pacing over.
“How do you like this for quiet?” She crumpled up her messed up paper and threw it at him. “Is it boring enough for you now?”
He laughed again, throwing it back. “Charming, my dear, but I really must get going.” he disapeared back into the basement.

WELL, that's it, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5173 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment