Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This post was brought to you by whatever powers google, because apperantly Blogger is powered by Google. AND IS THERE LIFE ON MARS?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID BOWIE! Yes, it is David Bowie's birthday, I just happened to be looking up Jimmy Page's birthday (WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE TOMORROW =D) and found a website with a bunch of birthdays of people who make music in all sorts of genres, and some people who make the stuff that goes for music these days. So, looking around I see THAT DAVID BOWIE'S IS TODAY! Right when I'm going through a glam rock phase too. I considered drawing a picture today, but I didn't have time and I just did a quick one a couple days ago. BUT I WILL DRAW A PICTURE OF HIM SOME TIME SOON. I THINK. HOPEFULLY. I might even do that one, the one on the side of this text I'm typing. And then I need to draw one of Jimmy... Or finish the one I did of Jimmy... And I got an idea for one of Ringo and George... AH SO MUCH INSPIRATION AFTER I HAD NONE AND NOW I DON'T HAVE THE TIME XD well, I'm really wanting those shoes right now... and a bright red mullet... and a circle on my forehead... AH IT WOULD BE SO FUN TO LOOK LIKE THAT FOR JUST A FEW HOURS (but only a few hours XD) I NEED TO DRAW IT... JUST LOOKS WAY TO FUN TO DRAW! I could NOT possibly get bored drawing that! EVERY SINGLE INCH LOOKS EXCITING- THE COLORS JUST POP OUT AT YOU! I've been having a problem with getting bored with drawing lately... BUT THIS- THIS IS JUST EXCITING- my inner artist is freaking out right now XD It could be fun as a pen drawing, then I could scan it in and color it- I NEED PRACTICE DOING THAT- Okay. I just need to find an adequate size of paper... Now you see my brain prosess right now (well, ALMOST all of it...)
Well, HAPPY 66TH BIRTHDAY DAVID BOWIE! (WOW he's young compared to the other people I'm a fan of... 2 years and 364 days younger than Jimmy Page!) PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5167 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment