Friday, January 4, 2013

IF YOU COULD DESCRIBE YOURSELF WITH TWO WORDS, RIGHT NOW? Outlandish and charismatic.

YAY I ACTUALLY SPELLED CHARISMATIC RIGHT! Well, what have I been doing? Well, I attempted to draw, I attempted to create a clay Sgt. Pepper George (like my Ringo one except George) And I watched a spongebob special and some new kids on the rock webisodes. Yes, I've been bored. But the spongebob one did have David Bowie in it XD
I want to write something, a different chapter then the one I'm writing, but I DONT' KNOW WHAT. I'd have to start it too. That's always a drag. I KNOW! I'll refer to my plot events note cards I made.
No, I never did that... I did play my guitar though.
Another gap between posting, I watched the "It's a Hard Life" music video (again), the song, the costumes, QUEEN... Yes, and I wrote a bit of something, but you might of already known that, I was writing before I even started typing any of this and then I wanted to write something else, yet never actually did. Well, goodnight, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, DON'T HATE ON RINGO, AND I AM NOW 5163 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Behold, the two most epic photographs I have seen this day and seriously want to draw RIGHT NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment