Saturday, January 5, 2013

Because of those "Happy" Blond Americans.

Today I learned the relations between ducks, wood, and witchcraft. Along with having a dream with a reoccurring dream object. So, there was this song. Apparently it was by Peter Frampton, but it sounded like a pop group from the early British invasion. I did not own it, but it was on this magical part of itunes that you could click on and it would play songs by people similar to the people you like. That was also in a couple of my dreams before, except normally I wouldn't like the songs it would give me. They would be MODERN. Not too mainstream, BUT MAINSTREAM AND MODERN ENOUGH. But in this one, they gave me "Peter Frampton", who was actually REALLY good in the early 60s, blondish moptop and all. So, I was listening to the song. Over and over again, walking around a reoccuring amusement park in my dreams (yes, I have never consciously noticed it, but TIME AFTER TIME- The same take off of disneyland, the plunging ride with the red seat off the water fall from the hole in the wall, the same dinosaur themed thing, IT'S BEEN THERE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, even last night and I've failed to pick it up until now. But this was just a location, I didn't go on the rides this time. No, I spotted a guy, tall, thin, short blond/brown curly hair and a shy looking face. He might of had glasses, but I don't remember. For some reason my dream self thought he reminded me of the song I liked, and later we were on a ferry together. He kind of changed with the dream, he seemed to morph into a character I've made up (and have tried to write about in times past) but different. I honestly am not quite sure why my dream self expecially liked him, but at a time I think I remember him a little different, but it's hard to remember. But later, everything seemed to change, I was at a school, running away from some government officials and there were puddles everywhere. The guy was with me, kind of different, and we were just running away from the law into the parkinglot, where it was raining, puddles everywhere. There was a plastic bin, and I am going to stop it right there. It is getting late, and I need to post before midnight XD well, peace and love, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5164 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment