Thursday, January 10, 2013

HAPPY DAY AFTER BIRTHDAY JIMMY PAGE!

YES, IT WAS JIMMY PAGE'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! (and I was very aware of it the whole day except for the hour I decided to post on my blog. I remembered late at night when I was half asleep, but was far too lazy to correct it) SO, TODAY WILL BE HIS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. Jimmy is now 69 years and a day old! THAT IS YOUNG! He's about a year younger then George Harrison! Now Ringo's going to be 73, that's quite an age difference. And I LOVE HIS PANTS IN THIS PICTURE. AWESOMENESS. I have drawn them twice. And his hair looks lovely in this picture, too. But I do not know how he could possibly hold his guitar up like that while he plays! That's a Gibson! He must be REALLY strong to do that and play at the same time... Though I've never played a doubleneck SG, I'd expect them to be really heavy, but I don't know. ANYWAYS, LISTEN TO HIS SOLOING FOR HIS BIRTHDAY, AMAZING STUFF BEYOND WHAT YOU CAN IMAGINE. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5169 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment