Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BOB DYLAN CAN DWID Like a real dwidder, 100% cotton, do not wash with Leonardo DaVinci or other grape like objects..

How was your day? MINE WAS GOOD, thank you. LIKE REAL FOOD. BUT IS TOY. WHOO...mp is a word. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM and I was this guy who was related to a really old guy who owned a mansion but these other people stole it, so I wanted to take it back to make him proud. That was my quest. So, I walked along the street and found a toy shop, and walked inside. It was really cool- AND IT HAD THE SAME BEATLES SGT PEPPER DOLLS FROM LAST NIGHT- except Paul and Ringo were there too! THE SGT PEPPER RINGO DOLL WAS SO UNBELIVABLY CUTE, LIKE THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I JUST WANTED TO HUG IT FOREVER XD But sadly, I didn't bring money, so I couldn't buy him. It was so sad... Next time I'll make sure I'm lucid dreaming and conjure up money and then magically transform him into the real Ringo and we could go on adventures together! YES. THAT WOULD BE BEYOND AWESOME. TOMORROW I WILL HYPNOTIZE MYSELF TO DO THAT. (not hypnotize like in all the movies or anything, I am reffering to when you try to shut down your mind to the point where you can suggest things to your subcontious in the present tense. That would be cool though, to wave a string and command people to do what ever I wish...) ANYWAYS, so after that some other stuff was happening, then I went to a movie theater and realised it was a dream, though I conciously decided I didn't want to lucid dream because I wanted to see where the dream went with no imput at all. Pity, it could of been more memorable. So, then I was on a ship, ready to claim back my great great great grandfather's (or whatever he was) mansion, and Morgana popped up. She said she would do it before I could. Then, I counteracted her magic and she turned into a caterpillar thing formed by seven opaque green bubbles. We seperated each bubble and threw them overboard, and she was gone. That's all I remember right now... well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5161 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment