Wednesday, July 20, 2011

so THAT'S how Paul does it... remember how at the end of my last post I mentioned blueberry pancakes?

yay... WOW IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE THE ACTUAL PICTURES EXCEPT COLORED WHEN YOU ZOOM OUT... CLICK ON IT TO VIEW IT LARGER... this was something I did after my give peace a chance one... DO YOU LIKE IT? well, THERE'S THAT LETTER AGAIN. THE ONE I ALWAYS ACCIDENTALLY TYPE IN AND DELETE.  It's they're favorite colors! (at least in 1963) I was thinking of doing something like this except with cutting out colored paper... make it really big... WELL, last nights dream I was at a concert thing and this guy said he was Bob Dylan... then for some reason me and my family were away like in California or something with our cats, and my mom was going to leave with my sister and one cat early, so she wanted me to drive the other car. so, I thought "yeah, simple" until I got in and started to drive it... only then I realized that not only I was too young to drive, I didn't know how in the first place! I knew the basics though... but I'm hardly old enough to ride in the front! so, I started driving, I didn't even care to notice my speed, and then I couldn't stop! I could stop for brief moments, but I couldn't find where I could shift it into park! I kept on crashing into things, until I finally stopped it- and then the dream changed scenes. this is where the blueberry pancakes come in, from last post's title, must have done something in my mind...
and I think seeing this picture to the left also was responsible (IT'S CALLED "EVERY DAY A GEORGE IS BORN"! ISN'T IT ADORABLE?- sorry... BUT ISN'T IT?????? I WANT A GEORGE!) so, I see myself in front of a TV and step inside it, and I find myself in a entryway opening up to a kitchen, and I see someone who I know to be George Harrison's mom, and everything is in black and white, like an old TV show. she was holding a plate full of what I could see were pastries, and they smelled wonderful. then she said "George is in the dinning room, if you want to sit and eat" or something like that... apparently I must of known the Harrisons... so, she led me to the dining room, and taking a closer look at the plate, I saw that they were all beautiful blueberry pastries, all looking SO APPETIZING, and the blueish purple of the blueberries were in color, unlike anything else... so, as I get ready to sit down she sets the plate on the table and I look at the pastries, choosing which ones I'd like to eat first, all pretty good in size, maybe 8 inches across, 21 centimeters, and I look up and see George sitting at the table too, with his '64 mop top and uni brow and everything. so, I sit down, and we look at each other for a moment, in a way of greeting. neither one of us smile or anything, although George nodded, but I could sense this harmony around us, like we had known each other for along time and were good friends, equals to each other. so, soundlessly we pick up our pastries, each of us stuffing them in our mouths but still savoring them, in order to pick out our favorites (they were all different) and we each picked out about three. then in the middle of us eating without a word, I hear the voice of my mom calling my name (which was probably a sound from real life) but I try to ignore it, I wanted to stay there casually eating with George, his plea sent mom smiling at us, just us in our own little world scarfing down delicious pastries... soundlessly coexisting with George Harrison, just a friend of mine... it was just a wonderful moment. but then I woke up. yes, I was being called. I had slept too late. I got my eyebrows waxed, and believe me, that was one unique experience. now I know how Paul gets his brows to look like that... maybe. if you looked closely I did have a bit of a uni brow. well, anyways... I AM NOW 4629 DAYS OLD!!! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment