Friday, July 1, 2011

THE BUTTER WOULDN'T MELT SO I PUT IT IN THE PIE!

I have to put that in my signature!!! so, today is my 300th post, (sgt. pepper colors again!) and since a few days after I had discovered Paul McCartney's song Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey, I realised how good of a role play character that I had made up about a month ago that I had named "Uncle" Albert P. Errorus (yeah his nephew currently my favorite is named "Rex Errorus", which could be translated as King Failure) and I don't usually use 52 year olds as main characters... I JUST LOVE THAT SONG. well, tomorrow I will go camping and I'll have to post in the morning... yah. I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET WIFI, OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO POST THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, which I could say still counts... BUT HOPEFULLY IT WONT COME TO THAT... WELL, I AM VERY TIRED, UNUSUAL, but lately I've been sleeping a lot- ThaT was moderately disturbing... you: WHAT? me: nothing... I THINK I'LL LISTEN TO GEORGE HARRISON NOW! =D blow away... I am addicted to that song... I NEED MORE GEORGE!!!! (purple's his favorite color!) of coarse back then his favorite food was hamburgers... The Beatles had simple taste in 63... and the ironic thing is, JOHN'S FAVORITE FOOD WAS THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT MEAT! John Winston Ono Lennon: The Omnivore Beatle. well... remember... IF YOUR BUTTER DOESN'T MELT THAN PUT IT IN THE PIE!!! AND I'M 4611 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment