Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HI...

THIS IS MAH DRAWING OF RINGO! here's young Ringo A.K.A Richard Starkey cluelessly waving to the fire brigade who would soon remove him from the railings. I got the idea for this from Help:
Ringo: The Fire Brigade once got my head out of some railings.
John: Did you want them to?
Ringo: No, I used to leave it there when I wasn't using it for school. You can see a lot of the world from railings.- THAT WAS PART OF MY DA DESCRIPTION... one question, it will only take a moment of your time: have you ever had A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH? WHAT ABOUT MOZERELLA CHEESE STICKS (the breaded kind)? WHAT ABOUT THE 2 COMBINED INTO A SANDWICH OF AWESOMNESS???? I HAVE TODAY. AT DENNY'S! =D well, not much else to say,,, AND I'M 4622 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment