Monday, July 11, 2011

TOFU SCRAMBLE!!!!

ALWAYS a good way to eat your spinach!(look to the title) well, TODAY I MADE MYSELF ONE!!! it was awesome! :D! so... I drew a new picture to the left... click on it for a better view... HE LOOKS SO SAD! but I drew it so... yeah... I used my hand as a model again! I never can get hands 100%... but then again, who can? today I entirely realised how awesome the song instant karma is... And we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun... yeah... AND YOKO KNITS BLIND FOLDED IN IT, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WAS VERY ENTERTAINING! I have mixed opinions on Yoko... well, anyways... I don't have much else to say, exept I found this somewhere, probably from one of my fellow deviants...
Ringo "stop making fun of my nose" Starr (BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND YOUR ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE YOUR LACK OF SELF CONFIDENCE WHICH YOU COULD BE TAKING OUT YOUR ANGER IN A POSITIVE WAY)
Paul "those eyebrows don't pluck themselves" McCartney (X3)
John "I once stabbed a man with my nose, he died" Lennon (I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT!)
and George "the power of the unibrow compels you" Harrison  (EXACTLY)
so, yes... AND I'M 4620 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment