Friday, July 8, 2011

THE FIFTH IS A CREEPER.

so... THEY CHANGED BLOGGER! AND I GOT 3 FAVORITES ON MY BIRTHDAY PICTURE OF RINGO!!! I may become POPULAR!!! I'm currently working on "A Hard Days Meme" and I KNOW IT'S THE 3RD TIME IVE SAID THAT, but this time I'm actually doing it! once I did it on paper thinking I'd use it, second I started on it, and THIRD I got more than half way! here's parts of it:
favorite Beatle:








what makes him your favorite:









which era Beatles do you prefer:









favorite beatle movie moment:










yeah that one's from when in the movie HELP people try getting the sacrificial ring off of Ringo's hand now by trying to suck it up, then causing The Beatle's clothes to rip off of them, and JUST WHEN George walks in, his shirt just rips off... George.  so, those are a few, and then i have the ones I am working on...yeah... that's it... AND I'M 4617 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment