Friday, July 29, 2011

BACK IN THE USSR!- well, our house anyways...

so I have RETURNED, AND JUST AS I STEPPED OUT OF THE CAR, THE SONG "BACK IN THE USSR" BEGAN TO PLAY... just randomly too, and IT'S LATE! so I must be sleeping soon... oh yes, and DO YOU THINK WHEN RINGO SINGS "GOOD NIGHT", HE SOUNDS LIKE "DEATH" OR "A TURTLE IN HIS SHELL" OR "RINGO'S EVIL TWIN"? my sister and her friend said that... I DON'T get it... I always have thought it quite.... serving it's purpose-ish.... so yeah. now it's time to say good night, good night, sleep tight... HOW COULD YOU NOT FIND YOURSELF HAPPLILLY SLEEPING WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG???? of coarse I can sleep to Helter Skelter quite well... anyways... THIS KEY BOARD IS VERRY ANOYING AND IT'S NOT MINE AND IT MESSES THINGS UP AND THE SPACE BAR BARRELY WORKS! so I must be sleeping soon... yes =D

No comments:

Post a Comment