Friday, July 22, 2011

hi, how ya doin? yes... YEPPERDOODLES!!!! =D!

yes, as you can see, I had a good day. DO YOU LIKE IT???? I MADE IT ALL BY MY SELF!!! =D! I personally like it... yes so I can't exactly remember most of my dream last night except for some conspiracy theory which involved a select human being from each family in a neighborhood under the age of 18 being put in a copy of their house with people like their family members except evilly opposite... but I don't remember much... and WITH OUT SPELL CHECK ALMOST LIKE 1/3 OF THOSE WORDS ARE MISSPELLED... well, I played the tank game on wii play literally about 41 times today... WE COULDN'T GET PAST LEVEL 8... BUT IT IS SOOO FUN!!!!! we both lost and won about an equal amount too but LOOSING OR WINNING DIDN'T MATTAH! today I realised that if you say things with "doodles" or "ee-doodles" IT SOUNDS REALLY HILARIOUS???? say this out loud: Eugeneedoodles! it's Eugene-ee-DOODLES!!! YES!!!!- YEPPERDOODLES!!!! well, I really should be sleeping soon... AND I'M 4631 DAYS OLD!!! =D

my pet ran away some time ago... but it came back... I don't know how long it will stay though... it's name is HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment