Tuesday, July 5, 2011

give PIZZA a chance... ITS THE NAME OF A PIZZA STAND I SAW TODAY! cause last post and today...

hi... so I am at home... with my computer and it's key board... now... now I have back in the USSR stuck in my head since I just listened to it... listened to a radio station that played 3 BEATLES SONGS IN A HOUR, NEW RECORD... there was a giant McDonald's that made me scream- wait, that was on the way there... IT WAS HUGE!!!! ONE OF THE MOST FRIGHTENING OBJECTS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! so, on my ride I rediscovered that I NEED MORE PAUL! AND MORE GEORGE! AND MORE JOHN! AND MORE RINGO!!! AND MORE BEATLES!!!!!!! songs... the ones I will be looking for are the magical mystery tour, a hard day's night, help!, and let it be... those are the ones I can think of... I have the ones that I most wanted! and I will DEFINITELY be looking for some by Paul McCartney and Wings...  I HAVE LISTENED TO UNCLE ALBERT/ADMIRAL HALSEY OVER AND OVER... ALL AT THE LIBRARY! I love the library how you can find any Beatles album you want... yeah... AND NOT MUCH HAPPENED except I went to this rose garden thing... found a "McCartney" rose... AND IT WAS PERFECTLY A PINKISH FUCHSIA COLOR! for the pretty Beatle... well... any ways... I AM 4614 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment