Saturday, July 2, 2011

so, after the glass of water, I started to feel quite sick so I decided to wash it down with something and found a thin cookie. TASTEH.

so............................... I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DOTS THAT WAS! so, as you may know, I'M POSTING EARLY IN THE MORNING INSTEAD OF LATE AT NIGHT!!! WHAT A CHANGE!!! so... I will be going camping- BUT IT'S NOT EXACTLY CAMPING BECAUSE IT'S IN A CABIN! TRY BACKPACKING FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT, CABIN-PEOPLE!!! well... The wonderful thing is: I GOT MORE NEW BEATLE SONGS, AND NEW AUDIO IS GREAT FOR ROAD TRIPS! when ever I listen to the songs after the road trips it always gives me good memories... I like road trips... but I ESPECIALLY  like the ones where your trying to get to sleep and you stair at the wide cloudless night sky and all the stars, and then after you wake up and the day turns to night again, your at a cheep motel 6! trust me, I am NOT being sarcastic! =D so... yeah... got to get ready... AND I'M 4611 DAYS OLD!!!(i made a mistake last post) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment